The Lincoln Public Library District offers many programs and resources for youth of all ages. Follow these links to see these programs and how you can get involved.
What kinds of things can kids do at the library?
What kinds of things does the library do for teens and young adults?
Printable Calendars for youth events and programs.
The library runs seasonal and special programs throughout the year to encourage and support life long learning and reading.
- Age appropriate fiction and non-fiction books
- Graphic Novels
- Read-along story kits (book with cassette or CD)
- Audio books (on cassette or CD)
- Movies on DVD
- Teaching Totes (adult/child interactive learning totes)
- Reference materials appropriate for grades 1- 8
- Public access computers (internet and Microsoft Office)
- Computers pre-loaded with educational games for preschoolers and early readers
- “Animal Corner” (current library pets)
- “Rocking Chair Corner” (pop-up books for use in library)