LINCOLN PUBLIC LIBRARY DISTRICT
ANNEX AND CARNEGIE BUILDINGS
- $11 / hour starting. These part-time positions have stable work schedules and require some days, evenings, and Saturdays.
- Computer skills required (i.e., word processing, spreadsheet & Internet searching).
- Ability to interact positively & professionally with all ages of the public is essential.
- Staff will likely be required to work additional hours during special events.
- Highly desirable skills include experience working with social media, writing, and planning.
Contact April Jensen or Caroline Kiest at 217-732-8878 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are available to 725 Pekin Street, Lincoln, IL 62656 or by clicking here.
Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.